Service Assurance for Mobile OperatorsDespite every provider use many OSS tools, in each step of problem management workflow there are still many manual operations.
There are some examples of manual operations:
- Monitor list of events for new alarms and changes on network in fault management system
- Get information about available on BTS resources from network inventory
- Identify situation severity and priority
- Create notification for Contact Center
- Try to restore problem remotely via NMS or terminal
- Create trouble ticket and dispatch it to responsible group
- Track recovery process and escalate if needed
- React on changes in situation
- Verify resolution and close trouble ticket and notification
Nowdays effieciency of Service Assurance is not to automate not a single operation, but end-to-end process
Increase efficiency of Servise Assurance with our services
- Integration with existing OSS tools - Fault, Performance, Trouble Ticketing, CRM and other management systems
- Workflow and events processing automation: events classification, service impact analysis, diagnosis and remote restoration attempt, notification for Contact Centre, problem prioritization and smart TT creation.